ASP

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsWeb Design & DevelopmentASP

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old December 4th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 verrock_po User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 m 5 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Post Generating the code skeleton for a big project

We are a small group of software engineers who have successfully completed a number of small projects. This time we are working on a large scale application (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server) and it seems that our development process got out of control. The database design changes so often due to various inputs/requests for our client so we simply cannot catch up. We have tried using a few code generators but none of them gave us the productivity boost that we are hoping for. Does someone know of a ready to use code generator which could create SQL stored procedures, the data access layer and a skeleton for the business layer. Any suggestions are welcomed!

Old December 6th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 hernick_james User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 m 14 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Post Re : Generating the code skeleton for a big project

You donít have to step back in your endeavor regardless how large your project might be! I totally understand your need to use a code generator rather that writing everything from scratch. Why donít you try OxyGen Code? It is available at techinceptions.com/codegenerator.html I used OxyGen Code in a couple of projects so far and I was very happy with the results. I would strongly recommend downloading OxyGen Code. All the best!

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsWeb Design & DevelopmentASP > Generating the code skeleton for a big project

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: