Business Development Articles

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsBusiness DevelopmentBusiness Development Articles

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old March 4th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Developer Shed
Tutorialized God 75th Plane (42000 - 42499 posts)

Posts: 42,338 Admin User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: < 1 sec
Reputation Power: 53
Wordpress Blog Thesis Theme Epic Step By Step Tutorial

Step by step wordpress blog installation, video tutorials for every step, Fantastico, name server changes, Thesis theme and blog header installation.

Read the full article here: Wordpress Blog Thesis Theme Epic Step By Step Tutorial

Old December 30th, 2013, 03:11 AM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 sagorkhan712 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 5 m 18 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Why You Should Buy Avada WordPress Theme?

Avada is so clean, super flexible and has a fully responsive design! This theme sets the new standard with endless possibilities, top-notch support, and free lifetime updates with newly requested features from our users. And its the most easy-to use theme on the market! Avada is very intuitive to use and completely ready to operate out of the box. Built with HTML5 & CSS3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme making it a pleasure to use. Avada gives you an awesome tool to get your website noticed! The clean design can be used for any type of website; business, corporate, portfolio, blog, products, etc. Come join the 49,000+ users and be a part of this awesome community!
Why You Should Buy Avada WordPress Theme?
Avada has a ton of incredible user reviews and lots of awesome features. We’ve highlighted a few of our reviews and features below such as; fully responsive, retina ready, shortcode generator, advanced admin panel, full WooCommerce design integration, WPML and RTL ready, multiple header designs to choose from, super easy installation and setup with one click demo importer, CSS3 animations, bbPress design integration, Top sliding widget bar, choose from boxed and wide mode, full translation support with several languages included, unlimited colors, 5 amazing sliders, advanced portfolio and blog options, lots of shortcodes, custom widgets, custom post types, font awesome integration, unlimited sidebars, advanced typography options, advanced background image options, 60 PSDs included, custom CSS field, SEO base built-in, extensive documentation and HD Narrated Video Tutorials and outstanding 5-Star customer support! Check them out below!

If I could give 100 stars for support & attention to detail I definitely would. I purchased the Avada theme and the guys from ThemeFusion were remarkable – I really mean this. The speed of support & attention to detail is phenomenal. If you are considering buying this theme at all then take it from me, you will be extremely pleased. Thanks very much to Luke & Muhammad! Stuartyboy, Avada Theme

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsBusiness DevelopmentBusiness Development Articles > Wordpress Blog Thesis Theme Epic Step By Step Tutorial

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: