Buy and Sell Advertising

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsThe Sales FloorBuy and Sell Advertising

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 2 cruise05 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 34 m 19 sec
Reputation Power: 0
What Would You Expect On This Real Estate's Website

G'day All,

I'm working on a real estate website - Mayfairhousing.com & would like some ideas on what's the most important information you would want to find if you were this company's customer. I'd love it if some of you inspectors took a minute to critique it and tell me how I could improve on what I have created so far. I don't consider myself a professional, but I have been working with web designing for the better part of 5 years as a hobby. Built this site with a bunch of customized CSS. My client has changed it's interface several times, since they've launched it (they are very indecisive).

I'm hoping to get any suggested changes to make the design flow more consistent. I have made about 10 different versions of the home page. The current home page got the most thumbs up but I still would like to spruce it up a little.

The over all design is still a work in progress, however I will take on board all comments made. Feel free to throw some suggestions in my direction as it would be very useful to know what people outside of my industry / circle would do if they were me.

Thanks for looking!

Old December 21st, 2017, 06:06 AM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 0 AuroraUsa User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 6 m 9 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Check your competitors website and get some ideas from them cause it is the best way to make your content much better.

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsThe Sales FloorBuy and Sell Advertising > What Would You Expect On This Real Estate's Website

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: