Dreamweaver

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsWeb Design & DevelopmentDreamweaver

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 2 nocky User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 52 m 29 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Facebook
Exclamation Need someone to bling up my site

I originally built it 14-15 years ago in dialup days and have never changed it much, no due to work commitments I haven't really got the time, and due to mortgage I don't really have the money

My site is just a personal site that gets used by locals and tourists for weather and district info, you would be welcome to put a permanent link and ad,
I have MS Frontpage and also Adobe CS5 Master Collection with Dreamweaver and all the other but I haven't worked Adobe out as yet
Since I have moved down to this tourist area my site is starting to get a lot of traffic so I think it's timed it changed it's looks,
If your an up and coming designer and want a lot of exposure then this will help you out, I will also guarantee a lot of verbal advertising for whoever does the job, I manage a John Deere dealership and have a lot of contacts in the area which is full of Vineyards and tourism related businesses, there is plenty of opportunity to pick up work as people here are just starting to realize the power of the net (seriously )
If you are interested please PM me and I will let you know where I want the site to go
thanks in advance
Cheers
Paul

Old January 22nd, 2013, 04:55 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 2 nocky User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 52 m 29 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Facebook
140 views and not one comment, I was at least expecting a bit of flack, seriously it's not a scam or get rich scheme or profit sharing, I am a legit person you can google paul nock western australia and I pop up a few times and west is oz iz 3 times bigger than Texas
At least one reply, give me your worse, or PM
Cheers

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsWeb Design & DevelopmentDreamweaver > Need someone to bling up my site

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: