Dreamweaver

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsWeb Design & DevelopmentDreamweaver

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old December 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 TD26 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 48 m 36 sec
Reputation Power: 0
New Site .... Need Help! (Cataloge)

Hi Everyone,

Its been quite a few years before I have touched any thing regarding dreamweaver but I have a new site im working on and need some help. ATM I am using a template and changing everything and that is working fine. However I am now at the point where I need help with implementing some features needed.

(if there is any template or extension I can use and edit please let me know)

I want to make a catalog system on the site. I want a form page on the site where users will fill out the form for the ``item`` they have found checking the categories that apply to the item (ex. X,Y cord, Sector, any subcategories from the main (ex Buildings will have different subs that one or more can apply buildingA, buildingB, buildingC etc)). Once this form is filled out by the user I want this item to create its own webpage with the info from the form. I also want people to be able to browse these created webpages by the categories that apply to them. While users are viewing these items pages I would like an option for people to confirm the tags or categories on each item. That will then give a percentage of confirmed beside each of the items tags.

I know I will have to build a database and thats fine. I have not done work with MySQL before but am sure I can figure it out. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. And best case scenario is there is a template or extension that will do what im looking for and I can change to my needs.

I am using DreamWeaver CS6, I also have not purchased hosting for the site yet as I was waiting to have it finished first. If there is anything that will help me that comes with a site host package let me know.

Thanks in Advance,

TD26

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsWeb Design & DevelopmentDreamweaver > New Site .... Need Help! (Cataloge)

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: