Flash

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized Forums2D GraphicsFlash

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old March 17th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 Donbonbon User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 7 m 37 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?

Hi All,

I wish to produce two animation clips for my documentary. The styles married a whiteboard animation and a 'normal' 2D animation. As a reference point I opt to: "Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?" (you can find it on the web, i can not post the address) - That is to inject my proper image and story but be inspired by the simplicity, visual-rhythm (when played without the sound).

I know it was done on Flash, then the rest is missing. Also, as I auto-finance my project my funds are limited, so (how) can I do it?

Assuming the script-book is a given, how long does it take to animate 30 seconds of it (from the middle of the clip)?
What should be my minimum standards for a future animator?
Where can I find emerging talents, that have imagination, creativity, and strong will to compensate their lack of experience?

It is a personal project... better say, I need tailor made solutions, i.e. an animator who can create occasional out of the gallery. Having said that, nearly all images are simple, geometric forms, nearly no faces. It treats a scientific issue. So drawing wise, my project is simpler than the clip.

Many questions, big desire to bring it to the end... so any input will be highly appreciated.

Yariv

The clip in case....:

Viewing: Tutorialized Forums2D GraphicsFlash > Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: