July 19th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Time spent in forums: 2 Days 7 h 33 m 20 sec
Reputation Power: 13
How to use this forum.
Before posting your request for help please complete the following:
1) Have a quick search through this forum for similiar topics:
2) Have a read through the Script Reference and Knowledge Base to see if others have already asked your question.
3) If you don't find anything, create a new topic.
Please provide as much information as possible regarding your question. The more information you provide the easier it is for us to help with your problem and the quicker we can get back to you, as we won't need to ask for more information.
Please refrain from using coloured text in your posts, colours are reserved for moderators and admins to distinguish their posts.
Any code that is given in response to a question is to be given in frame code, not code taken directly from an object. If you are asking for help and only code on objects, make sure you say this in the opening post (OP), so that we can accommodate for this. Likewise, if you are answering and only code on the object please say this as well, and someone may be able to convert the code to frame code for the OP writer. We do not want the code we give people causing problems.
- Please try not to double post, We are aware that this is unavoidable because it may be new information that people need to be alerted to. But when you forget something, don't make a new post, just edit the previous one. If you DO double post. Apologise for it.
- No bumping your topics, we treat them all the same, and will get to them eventually.
- Respect ALL users equally, how you would like to be respected. Flaming will not be tolerated, warnings, suspensions and bannings will be handed out as the moderators see fit.
Please follow these rules, and make the moderators lives easier, and this forum a nicer place all round
WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN. THIS COULD RESULT IN SUSPENSIONS.
Flash and HTML nut.
Hey. Learn how to wite XHTML, stop using dreamweaver! =)
Contact me at:
Send a mesage to John Doe
Last edited by thunder : August 14th, 2008 at 01:21 AM.