Gimp

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized Forums2D GraphicsGimp

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old May 21st, 2010, 09:50 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 3 zfan121 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 34 m 33 sec
Reputation Power: 0
GIMP Problem: Mouse pointer issue, need help!

This is like the fourth time I've tried to create this topic in this forum. Either somebody doesn't want to help or somebody isn't noticing it?
The problem is simple, VERY simple. Since the programers for GIMP or at least experianced users are here I thought I might ask for help.
Problem: The mouse pointer, NOT the pointer that show's the 'tool' being used moves out of sync with the actual pointer of the mouse pad. (IE the pointer that looks like an ARROW does not line up at all with the pointer that looks like the tool in use)
Solutions: Well I've tried a few things, I've managed to clumsilly work around this problem. Unfortunately even doing things this way causes rather annoying and unneded accidents.

For example, the TOOL would be working fine, hapilly obaying what I tell it to do. While the mouse pointer, if it say, wanders off too the tool box or some other 'clickable' area outside the workspace(In the menu, scrollbars, or toolbox) with that pointer and I release the left button then press it down again. The tool pointer just turns into the mouse pointer as a whole and functions normally. It does not however function normally as it should within the 'workspace' at all.

So yeah, I would like to get this problem fixed, like ASAP. Mainly because this problem is turning me off to a program I can actually use.

Viewing: Tutorialized Forums2D GraphicsGimp > GIMP Problem: Mouse pointer issue, need help!

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: