November 19th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Time spent in forums: 27 m 35 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Capgemini is looking for Sr. Flex Developers for New York City, NY!
Capgemini is one of the world's largest providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. Capgemini has a vast range of capabilities and the ability to deliver them consistently. The firm's core expertise is in bringing together business, technology, and operations skills to provide truly integrated services. Capgemini has a unique way of working with its clients, which is called Collaborative Business Experience. Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of tangible value, the company helps businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration. Capgemini employs over 90,000 people worldwide and reported 2009 global revenues of 8.4 billion Euros.
Job Overview: We are looking for Flex Developer having good experience with development in Flex using Parsley Micro Architecture.
Job Title: Senior Flex Developer
Location: New York, NY
Position Type: Fulltime / Contract
Relocation Required: Preferred (if Outside New York)
Travel Required: Prefer 75-100% (if Outside New York)
Job Description: The position requires solid hands on development in Flex using Parsley micro architecture on the state of art for the next generation online trading application which provides clients with access to trade ideas, research ideas and market commentary, live and tradable prices in various fixed income products.
The application requires a very Rich UI supported by a Java based backend in Spring. The candidate is required to work independently on both UI and component development.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
* Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues
* Development in Flex
* Interact with other technology groups as needed
* Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
Required skills and experience:
* 4+ years of Solid experience in all version of Flex from 3.0 to Flex 4.0 (Gumbo), should be well versed with Flex 4.0 (Gumbo) features.
* Should be a Flex Guru and Content
* At least 1 year of Component Development in Action Script (MUST)
* Expert in Parsley, Swiz or any other IOC based Micro- Architecture (MUST)
* Expert in Messaging using LCDS or LightStreamer (MUST)
* Expert in using Charts, Analytics
* Giga spaces (NICE to have)
* Knowledge to Equity and Fixed Income (NICE to Have)
* Spring MVC, AOP, WebServices (Should have a good understanding )
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT Related
Please forward your Updated Resumes to Ajay Malekar at ajay.malekar(at)capgemini.com
Capgemini and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment discrimination laws.