Job Openings

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsThe Sales FloorJob Openings

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old October 6th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 tuxx User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 14 m 42 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Searching for an Graphics-Guy :)

Hi you all,

im from germany and at the moment i work on my hobbyproject. Its like an game for browsers. Some codes are ready and i work every spare-time at the game. But whats the game with code without good looking graphics? ;)

So thats why im writing here, im looking for an good graphic-designer which want to help me by my game. its importent to know, that the game is an hobbyproject (at the moment) so i spend my freetime there and i want to get an designer which do is work very well.

reward?
so upper there i told u that its an hobbyproject and at the moment there is no commercial need (at the moment!), so i cant give you cash, but i can give you things like domains and webspace if you need. after the game is started (i hope the guy will be there after start too) we can talk about some reward for your work!

so if you want to help me by my project, you can contact me here with an private message and we can talk about the cooperation.

thank you for your time and sorry for some english-mistakes.

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsThe Sales FloorJob Openings > Searching for an Graphics-Guy :)

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: