Lightwave 3D

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized Forums3D GraphicsLightwave 3D

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old December 14th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 wardy1987 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 31 m 25 sec
Reputation Power: 0
New to the forum and getting back into design!

hello all,

My name is Alan. I am not really new to design however you could say i am rather rusty. When at college i was studying Multimedia design that also had several units on 3d. once i had completed the course i began working as a flash artist and after time doing this for a job i found myself loosing the passion for artwork and resulted in me leaving. For the past few year i have not really touched anything until i got a new imac and am currently getting back into 3d design.

I am sure during my time here i will have may questions to ask and i hope you are able to point me in the right direction so here is the first of many. I always remember when in Modeler there was a way to do like a quick preview render on your objects i believe it was F9 however on Lightwave 9.6 this does not seem to be the case all i get is a samples window popup(i am using the apple wireless keyboard). I have had a look on google and from what i can see people suggest several things to try like cmd + F9 CMD + R and many alike however non of them work have you any ideas?

Just to finnish up as i am sure you will all be glad to hear as it has been quite a long intro, if any of you have any good links to tutorials that you think would be helpful for me getting back into design i would appreciate it.

Thanks for all your time.

Viewing: Tutorialized Forums3D GraphicsLightwave 3D > New to the forum and getting back into design!

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: