Linux

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsOperating SystemsLinux

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old November 1st, 2006, 03:27 PM
Contributing User
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 zHosting User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: < 1 sec
Reputation Power: 0
cPanel Programming Tutorials Wanted...

Where can l find free online tutorials to learn how to build cPanels/WHMs? I've basically been wanting to learn how to build my own cPanel/WHM in ANY programming language, database formats, operating systems, etc for the longest time, with any feature that I want to add for my own personal use and web hosting needs. I recently found the zPanel website where you can download a free cPanel/WHM and I post new features that I want to see in future versions.

Well, with some of the posts that I posted about what I want to see, they would either discuss it to see if they want to put it, or they would say that they can't; much like anyone would do anywhere else.

The thing is, that I want to learn to build a cPanel/WHM that is for my own personal use without having to wait until someone else decides to put the features that I ask for in the cPanel/WHM, and without the restrictions of them saying that they can't put it into the cPanel/WHM.

Old November 18th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Contributing User
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 462 Chippo New User: is a brand new recruit and a unknown entity at this point. 
Time spent in forums: 23 h 32 m 47 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Send a message via MSN to Chippo
I agree mate, I want to make my own too, I don't think theres gonna be any tutorials for it, but u cud always look at how other ppl do it to get the idea, for example see how zPanel does it.

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsOperating SystemsLinux > cPanel Programming Tutorials Wanted...

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: