Marketing

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsBusiness DevelopmentMarketing

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old July 27th, 2007, 02:15 AM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 sheena234 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 m 37 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Help me Find Marketing Jobs.

Hi,

Why do people come up with same problem?? “We are not getting the right job, good place to work” and all such repetitive questions every time??

Do they not know how to surf net that has so many new job opportunities and job boards launching each day?? The need is to open up two eyes and one mind to see the new things.

Recently my friend came to me… he wanted to enter into the marketing industry. His only question – HOW??

I need your help for answering his “HOW??” If you came across some good marketing-career-sites then let me know.

Old July 31st, 2007, 01:36 AM

Posts: 1 mihali8711 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 3 m 38 sec
hi, Sheena

Ma’m! We sure ave 2 eyes and a mind to see and observe things but this is REALLY a genuine problem… not gettin the right job, good place 2 work, as when u search jobs in newspaper, you just end-up with very limited job oppertunities and if u search them on net then…it takes u from one site to other, spending only ur lot f time n doin nothin else.

Der r many job boards present wer ur friend can apply but I would like to suggest one site, marketingcrossing.com det I think is different from other common job websites. Here, you can search jobs according to your desired location and also gets exclusive collection of marketing jobs to search job of your criteria, not getting confused with other job categories. This feature of job board, I liked the most and may be you too…

Byee…

Old September 28th, 2008, 05:28 AM

Posts: 1 johncena User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 20 m 18 sec
Help me Find Marketing Jobs.

Hi this is johncena. I am also working for a marketing company.Der r many job boards.You can apply but I would like to suggest one site, marketing crossing.com diet I think is different from other common job websites. Here, you can search jobs according to your desired location and also gets exclusive collection of marketing jobs to search job of your criteria, not getting confused with other job categories. This feature of job board, I liked the most and may be you too.Its a nice site.
=====================================
johncena

Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:09 PM

Posts: 2 caleb User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 19 m 13 sec
Risk Free Virtual Marketing System

We are offering a great career in a booming industry. Tough times in the economy mean great times for us! You would be posting ads for our marketing company scheduling for our virtual presentation. Your paycheck each week can range anywhere from $500 to $2000+, depending on your effort and time worked. Keep in mind this is paid daily. Last but not least its 100% FREE.

link:
myfreemoneymaker.ws

Old November 15th, 2012, 12:48 AM

Posts: 35 cool_jessica User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 10 h 45 m 6 sec
Reputation Power: 6
Hi,
Well according to me, the best way to get would be to make an impressive resume and upload it in some sites which can give you the job you are looking for.

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsBusiness DevelopmentMarketing > Help me Find Marketing Jobs.

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: