I have know a little bit experience of Maya. Hope will help you in your problem.
Could you please set up following me:
1. To exporting the large photo for using in the photoshop. You can increase the dpi and decrease the size of photo example: you want to export size: 2mx2m with 300 dpi. It will be make heavy for computer. You should to match with: 0.5mx0.5m with 1200dpi. Chose the type of photo: Tiff (this kind is not heavy bez tiff use the same pixel count is a unit.)
2. Have to check in Raytracing: if you have use the material have reflected in model
3. Have to check in Motion blur: if you want to action photo is smooth and blur.
4. Check in Premultiply if you want to be sharp in photo. this case will easy to make the black outline for photo. Otherwise, If you want to export transparent, don't check it.
5. When you finishing the set up. Render/ Batch Render: it's chosing the speed of render quicker. If your computer 4x it will appear the box:
- Render Thread: 7
- Ram: 7000 ( if your computer 8GZ, you just chose 7 GZ)
----> Speed priority quicker than.
I'm Vietnamese. So My English is not fluently. I hope you can understand.
If you need to understand more. Don't hersitate to tell me.