MS Access

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsDatabasesMS Access

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old March 23rd, 2016, 08:45 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 m4l4y User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 43 m 21 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Question Update Status in Frame Automatically?

Hello, greetings

My microsoft access novice users. I tried to make the application of correspondence,
but I have problem in displaying the last data in the edit. example of a table that I created is table inbox.
in the table of incoming mail consists of fields:
1. SuratID
2. NomorSurat
3. follow up
4. Specification
5. TanggalSurat
6. Subject
7. Status
I have as many as 147 input data record. of all the records there is one record the status of open,
namely record 136, and the other is closed.
on record the status of open will later be followed up and the status will be changed to closed if it has received a reply letter and the information the letter on the status field will retrieve the most recently updated,
if at today's record 136 in the follow up but still open it on mail information remains open,
but when the next day in the follow up and status changed so closed if it is already considered closed his letter.
I want to ask how to keep the display in the form of information letter whose status is open had to be closed when I've input on the form follow up and change the status as closed automatically,
then the information form letter be closed also on record SuratID 136, and record the mail information still displays all existing records in the table of incoming mail.f open, namely record 136,
and the other is closed. on the record of this open status will be followed up and the status will be changed to closed if it has received a reply.
I want to ask how to keep the display in the form of information letter whose status is open had to be closed when I've input on the form follow up and change the status as closed automatically,
then the information form letter be closed also on record SuratID 136, and record the mail information still displays all existing records in the table of incoming mail.
pictures attached to the attachment. Thank you in advance.
I expect from this forum to get a solution.

I want to upload a file for example, but are confused how?

Last edited by m4l4y : March 23rd, 2016 at 08:47 PM.

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsDatabasesMS Access > Update Status in Frame Automatically?

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: