Oracle

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsDatabasesOracle

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old August 24th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 banti29 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 m 41 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Question Creating a cursor for every class?

Hi,
I'm modifying a package which contains a function with different parameters (say cno, gno, pname etc) need to be passed though it and that function is called by the cursor later in the program. I need to create a cursor (select statement) for every class (a program set)...i.e. multiple select statements for a program set with different values. The parameters needed to be passed correspond to same columns in different tables...so do i have to refer those tables everytime i'm passing the parameters using a select statement? The Program accepts the parameters as an array (list of parameters) and returns a cursor and the program handles one program set (class) at a time. That parameter list will be in a loop..i.e. it will be repeated for every certain combination (say cno - pname combination). So ... How should i proceed and create a select statement with different parameters declared in the function of type string making it dynamic and returning them using ref cursor?
Thanks
banti

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsDatabasesOracle > Creating a cursor for every class?

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: