Paint Shop Pro

 
Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me



Go Back   Tutorialized Forums2D GraphicsPaint Shop Pro

Reply
Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
 
Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
  #1  
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:09 PM
nejanet nejanet is offline
Registered User
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4 nejanet User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 22 m 56 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Annimations

Can we still make annimations in PSP 9 or did that go away when Jasc was gone....Thank You

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:01 AM
see3 see3 is offline
Registered User
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 39 see3 User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level)see3 User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 3 Days 3 h 2 m 27 sec
Reputation Power: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nejanet
Can we still make annimations in PSP 9 or did that go away when Jasc was gone....Thank You


Hi nejanet,

First let's see if you have it installed. In the Main Menu click File then Jasc Software Products. If Launch Animation Shop is in color (not all gray) you have it.

If you don't have it, type: "Jasc Animation Shop free" (without the quotes) into your browser and look for a site that DOES NOT mention the word Corel.

FWIW: My zero experience using Animation Shop, along with my zero experience using Vector in PSP, equals zero help (from see3) with either of these.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:59 PM
nejanet nejanet is offline
Registered User
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4 nejanet User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 22 m 56 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by see3
Hi nejanet,

First let's see if you have it installed. In the Main Menu click File then Jasc Software Products. If Launch Animation Shop is in color (not all gray) you have it.

If you don't have it, type: "Jasc Animation Shop free" (without the quotes) into your browser and look for a site that DOES NOT mention the word Corel.

FWIW: My zero experience using Animation Shop, along with my zero experience using Vector in PSP, equals zero help (from see3) with either of these.

I haven't used animation shop since I had Jasc 7. and with software that old, to use it on a new version of PSP from Coral I just thought it would cause a problem......
I have a new computer don't really want problems...lol.....Thanks

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old December 13th, 2016, 12:33 PM
see3 see3 is offline
Registered User
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 39 see3 User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level)see3 User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 3 Days 3 h 2 m 27 sec
Reputation Power: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nejanet
I haven't used animation shop since I had Jasc 7. and with software that old, to use it on a new version of PSP from Coral I just thought it would cause a problem......
I have a new computer don't really want problems...lol.....Thanks


Now I think I understand. You have Corel Paintshop Pro X9... right? Not including the X makes a BIG difference. Basically it means Corel Paintshop Pro 19.

All of my previous 'suggestions' to you at Tutorialized Forums were for Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9. Not Corel Paintshop Pro X9.

However -

It seems Animation Shop for PSP X9 has to be bought/installed seperately.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Viewing: Tutorialized Forums2D GraphicsPaint Shop Pro > Annimations


Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates


Thread Tools  Search this Thread 
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread:


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
View Your Warnings | New Posts | Latest News | Latest Threads | Shoutbox
Forum Jump


Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
  
 

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© 2003-2017 by Developer Shed. All rights reserved. DS Cluster - Follow our Sitemap