SEO

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsWeb Design & DevelopmentSEO

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old January 30th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 2 VITALIJ User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 55 m 8 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Doing SEO for another company's website

What is the best way to implement a full blown SEO plan if you wanted to become a third party SEO consultant?

Is it best to work inhouse on their machines to fine-tune, tweak, delegate tasks to their IT and design/copywriters?

Preferbly, I'm interested in downloading their site with dreamweaver and then saving a copy onto my own computer. From this offline copy I can fine tune and tweak the necessary areas of their site without putting their online version under construction or risk creating a glitch. Once the offline website I have on my computer is tweaked, I guess it can simply be given to them on a disk and they can have it uploaded and overwrite the previous web page files etc.

Is this the way SEO firms typically approach a project such as this? Do any other methods come to mind?

Obviously, somewhere along the line you would have to obtain to access their hosting account to view web metrics and whatnot. My question is more about what the best way is to get down and dirty with their coding etc., minimizing their site's downtime and margin for error or glitch.

Old July 18th, 2017, 07:07 AM

Posts: 0 jackl User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 28 m 12 sec
If you do On page SEO properly, then around 60% of the work is completed to rank the website in SERP. Adding unique content and following search engine guideline regularly, then one can easily rank the website top in search results.

Old September 18th, 2017, 07:59 AM

Posts: 0 Jessicabruce User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 h 58 m 47 sec
Smile

First focus on-page seo for that third party website. Analyze which are the options where you can improve. After that do link building to get backlinks and target their business related keywords and try to rank them by doing off page seo. Don't forget to do social media marketing as well.

Old November 20th, 2017, 09:51 AM

Posts: 0 Jessicabruce User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 h 58 m 47 sec
Smile

All I can say to you that, first focus on on-page SEO. After that content. Content should be good always as we all know that content is the king. At last you need to do proper link-building through which you can get quality backlinks. Creating random backlinks won't help anymore as some of those are marked as spam.

Hope it helps

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsWeb Design & DevelopmentSEO > Doing SEO for another company's website

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: