Tutorialized Lounge

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsOtherTutorialized Lounge

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old December 27th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 2 ConnorConrad User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 5 m 56 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Speech Recognition Pc software Evaluation

Speech recognition pc software has existed for some time now, I tried one a couple of years before that included my new notebook and I wasn't really pleased. Regardless of how hard I tried it'd usually reach least 8/10 terms incorrect, so I stopped using it. If there was something better out there I looked around for other types to see but I didn't locate a point that was worth applying so I stopped looking.

Until recently I actually had no need for speech recognition pc software however now that I've started writing articles I observed that my typing skills or rather insufficient, managed to get hard for me to begin typing or writing articles. It wasn't just cut by the one finger typing. I unearthed that I'd fear the thought of beginning a post, so I began my look for new speech recognition pc software.

Things you need to search for in speech recognition software

Listed here are a couple of things you need to search for in speech recognition software.

o Simple use -You must search for application where in actuality the menus and commands are simple to use. You might have a great plan that becomes your talk in to text with great precision but use and when you decide to try the menus and instructions that are hard to use you'll become quite disappointed.

E Accuracy - When searching for speech recognition pc software a few different ones should be tryed out by you. You'll discover that not all software is likewise, I used several that drove me nuts, I couldn't get what I was saying on the display, it becomes very irritating when you've to keep saying the point to test and get it right. Reliability is essential.

E Commands - A great voice recognition pc software enables you to understand your pc by voice. They'll allow you to close and open other applications and make use of the functions within them all by voice control.

E Dictation - an excellent test of an excellent speech recognition system is dictation. Locate a plan that's proficient at knowing talk and correctly transcribed the written text.

E Features - therefore the functions you need to search for in voice recognition software are voice instruction, allowing some type of computer know more about your voice. Also functions allow you to modify instructions and assistance highlight.

I discover that when I'm using speech recognition software I write a lot more like I'm having a discussion, additionally, it gives could work a pleasant movement, this can be a direct result not fretting about my spelling and since my writing is really slow and inaccurate I often simply take shortcuts and omit words and phrases.

I believe now I'm actually likely to appreciate creating my articles on my interest that will be gathering diecast cars, like NASCAR, Formula One, Indy Car, muscle cars, you receive the image.

There after examining about I determined on naturally speaking 10 Preferred from Nuance Communications, are several speech recognition software out on the marketplace. For me I really believe that Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 is among the greatest speech recognition software available on the market at this time. I would suggest you do your study and homework for the program that you choose, costs may range everywhere from $20-$800 plus, so you need certainly to pick on which fits your budget and needs.

I'm therefore enjoying this pc software, I'm likely to be applying every chance to this I get. I really hope you discover these details useful in your pursuit of getting a great speech recognition pc software.

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsOtherTutorialized Lounge > Speech Recognition Pc software Evaluation

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: