Windows

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Tutorialized ForumsOperating SystemsWindows

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Tutorialized Forums Sponsor:
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Tutorialized Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 loloagolee User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 8 m 22 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Solutions to retrieve deleted/lost files and data.

No matter if you are an IT pro, or a usual home user, you may have possibly accidentally deleted an essential file from a hard drive or memory card or other storage devices before. Possibly you didn't want to delete it. Possibly you got virus or hard drive corrupted. The final result is usually the same: files lost! Once you have lost personal data--photos, pictures, videos, documents, or whatever-you know how devastating this can be. When you have lost files from your hard drive, memory card or other digital storage devices, do not panic! It really is easy to recover deleted files on Windows. With this post I will introduce some solutions to let you know the way to recover lost photos, videos, documents or other data from hard drive, formatted partition or memory card, and so on. You can undelete files quickly with these methods.

Solution 1: Restore Lost Files From Recycle Bin
When a file is deleted from your laptop or computer it is not definitely deleted. It is actually only removed from the directory of files within the folder. If you're using Windows and you deleted the file using Windows Explorer, the file will have already been moved towards the Recycle Bin. So the first thing to do is look inside the Recycle Bin / Trash. If your file is there, use the Restore option that will move it back to its original location.

Solution 2: Recover Deleted Files with Freeware
Nevertheless, when you emptied the Trash, then things get trickier. You need to use data recovery tools to assist you undelete files, so to recover deleted files you might need to have files undelete application. Here you may use the free data recovery tool like Computer Inspector File Recovery. Go to pcinspector.de and download the data retrieval tool. Don't install it on the drive from which you intend to recover files! The software must be installed and run on a second, independent drive. The software supports one of the most well known file systems recovery in the marketplace: FAT recovery and NTFS recovery; it also supports formatted recovery, partition recovery, damaged hard disk recovery as well as memory card and mobile phone recovery. Just let the extensive HTML tutorial guide you by all the steps. The recovery successful rate is low with freeware and it requires a little technical, so when you can not get lost data back together with the 2 methods above, I suggest you use solution 3. It's also data recovery application, however it is much easier and more effective.

Solution 3: Using iDisksoft Data Recovery to Retrieve files with High Effective Rate
iDisksoft Data Recovery is professional Windows file recovery software program tools and also you can free download trial version from iDisksoft Data Recovery official website . It provides file recovery functions including: deleted data recovery, partition recovery, hard drive recovery for recovering formatted partition, or which get lost resulting from files deleted using Shift+Del keys, empting recycle bin, files corruption, virus attacks, accidentally formatted files/folders, formatted partitions etc. It could recover lost photos, videos, audios, documents, apps along with other data from the storage device. This expert data recovery software program supports Windows 7/8, Vista, XP, 2000... This effective Data Recovery tool can recover files from formatted hard drive, memory sticks, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3, and MP4 player. With the user-friendly interface, you can recover lost files just by several mouse-clicks.

You've known how to recover lost files, but whatever the cause of your lost file, the very best solution of data recovery is actually a good preemptive files backup plan. When you lost or deleted files by accident, we do suggest you to try the third method, which has the Advanced Recovery function and the successful rate is the highest among all data retrieval solutions. iDisksoft Studio offers the professional data recovery software, they also offers Mac data recovery application which might help you recover all lost files on Mac whatever lost because of deleted, formatted disk, or virus attack memory card. You can visit iDisksoft Studio official web-site to acquire more information about how to recover lost/deleted data.

Old September 21st, 2012, 06:54 AM

Posts: 1 NehwalSaina User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 8 m 10 sec
It is possible to recover lost, inaccessible, corrupted files from hard drive or other storage device using a third party data recovery software; i used Kernel for windows data recovery software before which helped me to recover my deleted partition data. It supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems. you can know more about data recovery from - recoveryfiles.org/windows-data-recovery.html

Old March 12th, 2013, 09:42 AM

Posts: 23 adficientppcmgt User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 5 h 49 m 37 sec
thank you guys for sharing this kind of information, this is very useful for everyone. It is not easy to take on when you accidentally deleted important files, I can say that because I also encounter those problems and I never recovered it.

Old July 28th, 2013, 10:45 PM

Posts: 1 liiiily User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 4 m 26 sec
Quote:
Originally Posted by adficientppcmgt
thank you guys for sharing this kind of information, this is very useful for everyone. It is not easy to take on when you accidentally deleted important files, I can say that because I also encounter those problems and I never recovered it.

First of all, stop using the external hard drive immediately.
When data is lost, the space used to store data are normally not erased, the system will mark the space as free to use. If new data are written onto the external hard drive, the new data may overwrite the space of lost data, which will make them unrecoverable.

Connect the external hard drive to computer and download data recovery program
Connect external hard drive through a USB port as you normally do, then go to Windows Explorer ( Computer ), and check whether the external hard drive is shown as a drive letter. Purchase or download external hard drive recovery software Data Recovery.

Scan the external hard drive for recoverable files
When you open Data Recovery, you will see a list of drives, select the external hard drive, then press 'Next'. Data Recovery will start scan the external hard drive for recoverable files, thus it can help you recover your lost data.

Old August 7th, 2013, 05:57 AM

Posts: 1 whitesnow User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 30 m 31 sec
Re: Solution to recover deleted/lost files and data

There are many tools capable of recovering deleted and lost files.
Personally, I'm using this one: kvisoft.com/data-recovery/

Old October 31st, 2013, 01:55 AM

Posts: 1 dorisou User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 14 m 27 sec
I tried several software to help me undelete my files, but only Kvisoft file retrieval tool get my issue sorted out.

Viewing: Tutorialized ForumsOperating SystemsWindows > Solutions to retrieve deleted/lost files and data.

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: